Not all updates are born equal:
- Introducing the new My Surveys!
- Introducing a lot of fixes!
- The new My Surveys UI allows users to view their surveys in a more elegant way. Most recent surveys now appear first, a new pagination has been created for the page, the survey status has been simplified and the cost for each survey has been outlined and visible
- Users now receive 10 points per friend request
- We've made links in JellyChip Chat white with an underline so that they are more clearly visible
- It is now easier to scroll through the payments options for Buying Points in the Profile Chip. Users can now click large buttons on the left/right of the payment option to view the next option in sequence
- Changed the loading animations for Chips from blurry backgrounds to our circular animation
- Fixed an issue when using JellyChip on an iPad with Safari
- Fixed an issue where a user would repeatedly click the Twitter share for gifts and result in multiple screens
- Fixed an issue where sharing gift achievements via Twitter would show two links to JellyChip.
- Fixed an issue when users browse the Store and a gift may become unavailable for purchase
- Fixed an issue where long emails would break the Friends Chip Feed during the "Import Friends" behaviour
- Fixed an issue where "Snap Received" became "Snap Opened" in the Snaps Chip. The Snaps text rules for sending and receiving Snaps has been fixed
- Fixed several issues on the Public Surveys page, including incorrect capitalisation for "Yes/No" answers and Next buttons, a Twitter sharing fix, a UI fix, and positioning of the percentage bars
- Fixed an issue where JellyChip Store text appear incorrectly on certain devices
- Fixed an issue where some corporate emails do not work when signing up to JellyChip
- Fixed an issue where two identical surveys sometimes appear in the Survey Chip
- Fixed an issue when users tried to download their survey Excel spreadsheets on their My Surveys panel using Safari
- Fixed an issue where the Excel spreadsheet created by a completed survey was incorrectly structured