The purpose of JellyChip Lifeline Feed is a place for community members to gather and discuss any topic that they see fit.
1. Read all of the rules and notes thoroughly, do not simply skim over them. If you fail to read the rules, that does not grant you immunity from punishment from breaking them.
2. You may not talk about the following things:
* Please note that if there is a topic being discussed that an operator sees unfit, discussion may be stopped at their discretion.
3. No spamming, insulting, or trolling. Along with this, do not flood the channel with messages. Instead, talk in complete sentences. Extended use of memes is not allowed. Talk in English please.
4. Do not impersonate others or change your name multiple times in a short period. Try to stay with a single name.
5. Do not excessively swear. The occasional swear is allowed, but please remember that this channel also has children in it and we would like to keep it family-friendly.
6. No talking bots are allowed. This also includes malicious scripts and scripts which may spam the channel on-command. Any exceptions to this rule will be at an operator's discretion.
7. Auto-rejoining after a kick is not allowed.
In order to enforce these rules, ops can and will kick and/or ban. Bans are rarely permanent, but they can be (for example, if you're an obvious spam bot).